End of the year blog :(

I had so much fun this year in science. We studied ecology, such as symbiosis.  I love all parts of symbiosis. Here are some characteristics of symbiosis: Parasitism which is when one species  benefits but harms the other. Commensalism is when one benefits and the other is neither helped nor harmed. Mutualism is when both species help each other.  I also loved doing some forensic scientist labs.  Forensic scientists work in the justice system. They figure out the how , who, and where of a crime. They figure this out by using science.

I feel that science effects life outside of school as a way how to understand how our world is and what we can do to improve our world. On that note lets talk about what I wish we spent more time on. I wish that we spent more time on chemistry because of how much we could explore on the subject. I love chemistry because of what I could do to help the world with like I become a forensic scientist and help catch criminals. I could become a chemist and figure a way to help are planet and cut down on the methane gas. I also wish that we did some circuit building maybe next here we will be able to make a circuit that will make us think in many different ways. What science means to me is that everything has a part in the world like every bit of information has a part in science. Also science is so much fun it makes me look at different perspective’s and it makes me laugh sometimes when you notice something different. I hope that you love science to.  

One thought on “End of the year blog :(

1. I love science and this blog! I am already thinking of great things to do next year. I always hate to end a unit because there is always so much more to learn about each subject. Great job this year Lucy!